Senior Account Supervisor, Digital
Qorvis Communications is seeking a mid-level professional to lead the agency’s digital communications efforts. We are looking for someone with a broad background across all components of digital communications who is just as comfortable planning a media buy for a trade association as they are managing a content calendar for an embassy.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Oversee paid media, organic social media, social listening, and website development
- Manage the full workflow of social media content across Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Plan, buy, and optimize digital paid media campaigns across social, display, digital radio, and native
- Assist with planning, buying, and optimizing traditional paid media campaigns across print, broadcast, and OOH
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships in order to secure favorable rates, priority service, and access to new offerings
- Liaise with design team and content creators to build creative that meets platform specifications
- Continue to learn new skills both independently and through Publicis Groupe trainings
- Train traditional public relations colleagues so they can support paid media portfolio overflow and identify upsell opportunities on their existing accounts
- Build insightful, cross-platform reports that blend digital and traditional data
- Earn trust by recommending course corrections and helping clients understand the impact of their campaigns
- Build social listening queries and reports for clients
- Identify, negotiate contracts for, manage, and serve as internal lead for digital tools
- Propose digital upsells for new business pitches
- Troubleshoot client needs, responding around the clock to digital requests
- Mentor one direct report and coordinate the efforts of multiple, cross-functional junior staff
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Passionate about keeping the trains running on time
- Strong understanding of the intersection of digital media and traditional PR
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong presentation skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of both domestic and international accounts
- Calm and insightful during a crisis
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience buying media programmatically in self-serve DSPs (Centro/Basis and Adobe/TubeMogul a plus)
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team player mindset
- Agency experience a must
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line.
Due to volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all candidates. You will be contacted directly if you are selected for the next phase of the hiring process. No phone calls please.