Senior Account Executive, Social Media
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a strategic communications professional with social media expertise to join our team as a Senior Account Executive. We are looking for someone with background in social media strategy, social content creation, project management and some graphic design. The candidate should have 5 years of related experience. We especially seek candidates with experience and interest in international clients and potential travel.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Research, write, design, edit, schedule, and measure organic social media content across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Lead in planning and implementation of projects for assigned clients, including but not limited to strategic plans, social media content, press releases, fact sheets, white papers, regularly produced magazine, and other materials.
- Build insightful, cross-platform reports using both digital and traditional data that educate clients on paid media and our value add
- Work cross-functionally with creative team to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Build social listening queries and reports for clients
- Assist in the project management of assigned accounts and take responsibility for deliverable development, quality control and timelines.
- Assists in researching and writing new business proposals and participates in scheduled planning, brainstorming and presentation meetings related to new business.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and related tools
- Working knowledge of media monitoring and publishing platforms; experience with Sprout Social, Meltwater and Critical Mention a plus
- Ability to research and compile reports quickly and without errors
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative using data
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of both domestic and international accounts
- Calm and insightful during a crisis
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with PPT deck creation, video software, infographic tools are pluses.
- Strong understanding of the intersection of digital media and traditional PR
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
- Maturity and depth to build strong relationships and diplomatic rapport with superiors, peers, subordinates, vendors and clients.
Qorvis Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status or characteristic.