Multimedia Creative Manager
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a creative multimedia director to join our team.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Lead the creation of animated graphics, infographics, advertisements, website designs and more
- Work closely with client teams to develop new design concepts and layouts
- Oversee the creation and development of multimedia content for client stories, including promotional videos for social and digital media, media training clips and more
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for all projects
- Plan video shoots and develop production schedules
- Operate video cameras on location or in studio for media training, client shoots, and more
- Design, transport, set up and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media
- Maintain and organize creative files
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- A minimum of 7-9 years’ experience in a creative capacity
- Strong knowledge of graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Suites, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Fluency in video editing software
- Skilled in identifying compelling stories and executing plans
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Desire to innovate and experiment with emerging video formats
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a Team Player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.