Global Communications Fellow
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a team-oriented and global affairs-savvy Communications Fellow to join our fast-paced team.
Are you excited by the rapidly changing media environment and thrive off an ever-evolving international arena? Do you want to build your skills in public affairs and fully-integrated advocacy with some of the most experienced professionals in the game? Do you want to be part of the team that advises some of the world’s largest brands on how to creatively engage their audiences?
The Fellowship is a full-time, entry-level position. Candidates with a background in public relations, communications, international relations, politics, public diplomacy, public affairs, journalism, digital strategy, or related fields are encouraged to apply.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Track and report media coverage for news and information related to clients
- Develop media lists and build influencer databases
- Conduct research on influencers and organizations
- Write press releases, blog posts, fact sheets, website content and more
- Assist with the creation of PR plans and strategy documents
- Participate in new business brainstorms and proposal development
- Draft digital reports, using social media metrics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other common platforms
- Assist with event planning and vendor management
- Conduct media and stakeholder outreach
- Monitor and report on Congressional and Senate hearings
- Create and maintain calendars and budgets for various accounts and projects
- Draft letters, speeches, messaging and other Hill-facing communications material
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Previous work experience, including internships, in global communications is desired
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Strong understanding of the intersection of traditional communications and the digital world
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a Team Player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
Please submit a resume, cover letter and two (2) writing samples.
Qorvis Communications is part of MSL Global. MSL is Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputation management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,500 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSL is also the largest PR network in Europe, fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution.
MSL is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.