Business Development Professional
Qorvis Communications is seeking a creative, energetic, and self-motivated Business Development Professional to join our fast-paced business development team.
Are you excited by the rapidly changing public diplomacy environment and thrive off an ever-evolving international arena? Do you want to build your skills in public affairs and fully integrated analysis with some of the most experienced professionals in the game? Do you want to be part of the team that advises some of the world’s largest brands on how to creatively engage their audiences?
If you are up for a challenge that will pave the way for your career in business development for both the public and private sectors, apply to join our team.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Conceive highly effective sales and marketing documents and presentations.
- Develop pitch presentations and preparation for pitches to prospective clients.
- Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Analyze new business opportunities in the public and private sector.
- Coordinate and arrange client meetings and appointments.
- Write and distribute agendas, proposals, cost estimates and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Create and maintain client databases and mail lists.
- Track submitted proposals and provide feedback to management.
- Report findings and obtain approval from senior management, when required.
- Analyze potential client behavior to meet demand and preferences.
- Perform competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Provide effective administrative support.
- Excellent skills across the Microsoft Office Suite, with specific specialization in Power Point.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in business development of consulting firms a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com