Account Supervisor, Social Media Strategy and Content
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a strategic communications professional with a background in social media strategy, management and content creation to join our team as an Account Supervisor. The candidate should have at least 4 years of related experience. We especially seek candidates with experience and interest in international clients and potential travel.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Research, write, design, edit, schedule, and measure organic social media content across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Lead in social media planning and implementation for assigned accounts, including but not limited to strategic plans, content creation and management, and other materials
- Works and takes responsibility for deliverable development, quality control and timelines
- Build insightful, cross-platform reports using digital data that educate clients on social media and our value add
- Work cross-functionally with creative team to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Build social listening queries and reports for clients
- Assists in researching and writing social media elements of new business proposals and participates in scheduled planning, brainstorming and presentation meetings related to new business
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and related tools
- Working knowledge of social and digital media monitoring and publishing platforms; experience with Sprout Social, Meltwater and Critical Mention a plus
- Ability to research and compile reports quickly and without errors
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative using data
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of international accounts
- Ability to write in client/brands’ voice and tone, and to develop content without errors
- Ability to perform appropriate hashtag and influencer research to engage in social media conversations using tools like TweetReach, Hashtagify among others
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with PPT deck creation, video editing software, infographic tools are pluses
- Calm and insightful during a crisis
- Strong understanding of the intersection of digital media and traditional PR
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
- Maturity and depth to build strong relationships and diplomatic rapport with superiors, peers, subordinates, vendors and clients.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and two (2) writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Qorvis Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status or characteristic.