Account Supervisor, Digital & Social
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a digital communications professional with 5-7 years’ experience to join our team as an Account Supervisor. We are looking for someone with background in social and paid media who is just as comfortable planning and executing a media buy for a trade association as they are with social listening or drafting a social media content calendar for an Embassy.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Research, write, edit, schedule, and measure organic social media content across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Plan, execute and optimize digital paid media campaigns across social, programmatic, search and display
- Assist with planning, buying, and optimizing traditional paid media campaigns across print, broadcast, and OOH
- Build insightful, cross-platform reports using both digital and traditional data that educate clients on paid media and our value add
- Manage budgets to make sure campaigns spend in full and that money is not being over- or underspent in any one area
- Work cross-functionally with creative team to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Build social listening queries and reports for clients
- Community management, including managing, responding and escalating inbound inquiries from audiences on our clients’ behalf
- Participate in new business brainstorms and proposal development
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and ads managers
- Working knowledge of media monitoring and publishing platforms, experience with Sprout Social, Meltwater and Critical Mention a plus
- Ability to compile reports quickly and without errors
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative using data
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of both domestic and international accounts
- Resilient, calm and insightful during a crisis
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience in Centro/Basis DSP, Adobe/TubeMogul DSP a plus
- Passionate about spreadsheets and ad budget management
- Strong understanding of the intersection of digital media and traditional PR
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
- Lover of the internet and emerging digital trends, with willingness to share that with our clients!
Qorvis Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status or characteristic.