Account Executive, International
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a junior professional to join our team as Account Executive. We are looking for someone with strong background in traditional and digital communications, who has strong analytical, writing and social media skills. Experience or interest in international clients/internal affairs is preferred.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Write and edit news releases, strategic plans, collateral, and other client/media-facing material
- Prepare media outreach strategies, including crafting and executing effective pitches
- Coordinate and execute stakeholder outreach and strategies for clients
- Track and report traditional and broadcast media coverage for news and information related to clients
- Track and report legislation, Congressional statements, member press releases, and social media for issues related to clients
- Conduct research for clients
- Assist with planning and executing social media and digital campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads and other programmatic buying platforms
- Maintain awareness of relevant events, and refer those of importance or interest to team members
- Participate in new business brainstorms and proposal development
- Create and maintain calendars and budgets for various accounts and projects
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of the intersection of traditional communications and the digital world
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of both domestic and international accounts
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a Team Player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
- Basic skills in graphic design and video editing is a plus
Submit a cover letter, resume, and two (2) writing samples to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.