Account Executive, Digital
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a junior professional to join our team as a Digital Account Executive. We are looking for someone with background in social and paid media who is just as comfortable planning a media buy for a trade association as they are putting together a content calendar for an embassy.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Write, edit, design, schedule, and measure organic social media content across Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Plan, buy, and optimize digital paid media campaigns across social, display, digital radio, and native
- Assist with planning, buying, and optimizing traditional paid media campaigns across print, broadcast, and OOH
- Build insightful, cross-platform reports using both digital and traditional data
- Present reports to clients that educate them on paid media and our value add
- Manage budgets to make sure campaigns spend in full and that money is not being overspent in any one area.
- Work cross-functionally with creative team to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Build social listening queries and reports for clients
- Participate in new business brainstorms and proposal development
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Passionate about spreadsheets and keeping the trains running on time
- Strong understanding of the intersection of digital media and traditional PR
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of both domestic and international accounts
- Calm and insightful during a crisis
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience in Centro/Basis DSP, Adobe/TubeMogul DSP a plus
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.