Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a junior professional to join our team as Account Executive. We are looking for someone with background in social media management and digital, who is excited about keeping up with the latest technologies and trends. Strong analytical and writing skills are also a must for this role.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Manage client social media content across a variety of platforms, including content creation and scheduling
- Assist with planning and executing social media and digital campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads and other programmatic buying platforms
- Draft digital reports, using social media metrics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other common platforms
- Write and edit news releases, strategic plans, collateral and other client/media-facing material
- Prepare media outreach strategies, including by crafting and executing effective pitches
- Track and report media coverage for news and information related to clients
- Develop media lists and build influencer databases
- Conduct research on influencers and organizations
- Participate in new business brainstorms and proposal development
- Create and maintain calendars and budgets for various accounts and projects
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of the intersection of traditional communications and the digital world
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of both domestic and international accounts
- Basic skills in graphic design and video editing is a plus
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a Team Player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
Please submit a resume, cover letter and two (2) relevant work samples to Shannon.email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.