Senior Account Executive
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking a flexible, experienced communications professional to join our team as a Senior Account Executive.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Write and edit news releases, strategic plans, collateral and other client/media-facing material
- Cultivate relationships with reporters, editors, producers, bloggers, and other media professionals
- Prepare media outreach strategies, including by crafting and executing effective pitches
- Track and report media coverage for news and information related to clients
- Develop media lists and build influencer databases
- Manage client social media content across a variety of platforms
- Assist with media planning and execution
- Draft digital reports, using social media metrics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other common platforms
- Conduct research on influencers and organizations
- Participate in new business brainstorms and proposal development
- Create and maintain calendars and budgets for various accounts and projects
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong writing skills and excellent ability to craft a narrative
- Strong understanding of the intersection of traditional communications and the digital world
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Comfort and flexibility with working across a range of both domestic and international accounts
- Basic skills in graphic design and video editing is a plus
- Must have good organization and planning skills, and be able to demonstrate effective project management and execution
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a Team Player mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a detail-oriented approach
Please submit a resume, cover letter and two (2) writing samples relevant to the position to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.