Digital Media/Paid Media Specialist (Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor Level)
Qorvis Communications is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team to assist in all aspects of digital and traditional media planning, buying, execution and social media management.
Qorvis Communications is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the largest advertising and communications companies in the world. A global powerhouse, we are built on delivering consistent service across the world and offering the benefit of localized insights and relationships. We represent the best of big and small: the reach and resources of a large agency and the quality client service of a boutique company.
- Develop effective media plans based on sound strategies and research
- Leverage data and third party research to develop target profiles and identify strategic buying opportunities
- Manage all aspects of media plan execution, including coordinating with finance teams to secure insertion orders, tracking creative development and implementing submissions
- Manage Qorvis and client social media accounts, including by formulating engagement strategy, creating posts, and tracking trends
- Plan and execute social media and digital campaigns through Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads and other programmatic buying platforms
- Monitor campaign budget and negotiate rates
- Analyze and report on campaign results, making recommendations to optimize performance
- Maintain deep understanding of client’s business goals and advertising objectives
- Maintain strong relationships with third-party vendors, remaining abreast of current and emerging trends in media planning to identify new opportunities for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, with 3-5 years of relevant media buying experience
- Experience managing social media and digital campaigns from conceptualization to implementation, across a wide range of buying platforms
- Strong attention to detail and project management abilities
- Superior analytical skills, including the ability to analyze raw data, identify insight, and develop recommendations
- Exceptional research skills and drive to stay on top of emerging trends
- Strong command of social media channels and content production
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with an ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a Team Player mindset in a leadership capacity
Please submit a resume, cover letter and two (2) relevant work samples to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Qorvis Communications is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.